Sunday, October 5, 2008

Holiday release: MAC

Okay so I'm sure any makeup addict already knows about the upcoming holiday release, if not then shame on you! It's gorgeous and Temptalia just posted a little 'find' that I'm sure you will all be interested in. (Picture from MAC cosmetics website)


Adoring Carmine preview
Passions of Red preview
Passionately Red preview

As we have been told these will be released in late October

Adoring Carmine

Neutral Lips Set

  • Soft Spot Sheer light neutral pink with gold (Lipstick)
  • Real Treasure Creamy mid-tone brown pink with pearl (Lipstick)
  • My Dear Natural peach beige with pearl (Lipglass)

Rose Lips Set

  • To Swoon For Sheer mid-tone blue pink (Lipstick)
  • Romancin’ Mid-tone plum with pearl (Lipstick)
  • Delicate Crush Clean pastel pink (Lipglass)

Red Lips Set

  • Adore It Bright clear red (Lipstick)
  • Racy Frosty mid-tone burnt red (Lipstick)
  • Frostlight Clear glaze with white pearl (Lipglass)
Passions of Red

Devoted Poppy: 6 Classic Eyes

  • Young Thing Light creamy peach
  • In Awe Intense black with gold pearl
  • Fall Deeply Frosty bright blue with white pearl
  • Amourously Frosty antique gold
  • Sweet Eyes Shimmery muted golden beige
  • Awaken Frosty light green with golden pearl

Intriguing Scarlet: 6 Warm Eyes

  • Warm Suede Frosty antiqued golden olive
  • Grand Entrance Dirty deep green with green pearl
  • Real Drama Dirty burgundy with red pearl
  • Gentle Heat Light muted grey taupe
  • Well Spiced Frosted warm peachy brown
  • Sweet Joy Frosted creamy pale gold

Infatuating Rose: 6 Cool Eyes

  • Platonic Frosty greyed perwinkle
  • Cavort Cool dirty lavender orchid
  • Satisfy Slightly shimmery pale ballet pink
  • Bon Fete Frosty neutral mid-tone pink
  • Deep Feelings Dirty deep violet indigo
  • Feast Frosty pink plum

Fascinating Ruby: 6 Smokey Eyes

  • Scant Creamy white with pink pearl
  • Satin Taupe Taupe brown with silvery bronze shimmer
  • Dark Devotion Black brown
  • Gorgeous Light silver with white pearl
  • Ambiance Cool mid-tone grey with silver sparkle
  • Carbon Intense black

Devoted Poppy: 3 Coral Lips

  • Devoted Sheer mid-tone coral with subtle pearl (Lipstick)
  • Soft Talk Sheer bright reddish-coral with pearl (Lipstick)
  • Transparent Love Glossy apricot with golden red pearl (Lipglass)

Intriguing Scarlet: 3 Cool Pink Lips

  • Make Me Melt Frosty muted mid-tone pink (Lipstick)
  • Overjoyed Sheer yellow pink with pearl (Lipstick)
  • Sheer Vision Glossy soft baby pink with multi-dimensional pearl

Fascinating Ruby: 3 Plum Lips

  • Marvel Sheer pink plum with subtle pearl (Lipstick)
  • Insinuate Sheer purple plum with gold pearl (Lipstick)
  • Mutual Attraction Glossy mid-tone plum with multi-dimensional pearl (Lipglass)
Looks like I'll be skipping the eyeshadow and lip compacts, I liked last years collection the compact was more appealing to the inner 15th century Elizabethan inside of me. However since I was planning to buy the Viva Glam lipsticks anyways, the palette might be better though I haven't decided yet. The brush sets are gorgeous but sadly I bought them all last year so I think I'll resist the temptation and be a good girl for once. The lip sets? WHOAA nelly, no way these are escaping my grasp this year especially the red set (I missed Queens Sin and Port Red *SOBS*) though I think the neutrals scream "PASS" to me.

I'll be posting a few more releases a little later on, perhaps tomorrow but for now I have a paper to finish and I've already taken enough breaks for me not to sleep tonight =(.

No comments: