Sunday, November 16, 2008

FOTD: Simple Smokey Purple

Hello lovelies~

Christina here! I found out my midterm was suddenly moved to ..... *DUN DUN DUN* FRIDAY!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee... I can finally take somewhat of a break!! ANNNDD I can finally post my first FOTD =D
Yessss!
So today, I was really bored and whipped out my purple liquid eye shadow from Anna Sui..
It's a gorgeous purple and can be either really sheer or really intense depending on how you apply it.... which brings me to my FOTD!
It's a tad simple, so please bear with me!

roar... I should not have taken off the glasses.. but you can see it better this way (I usually wear glasses 24/7), my under-eye concealer has failed me in this picture HAHA *cries*

(DARN YOU UNEVEN LOOKING EYES! Please ignore the red eyes, I am allergic to everything in the air, I swear -____-.... I rely on eye drops 24/7 haha~)




Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Anna Sui Liquid Eye Color (201), MAC Paint Pot (Blackground), Maybelline Define-a-brow (Medium Brown), MAC Tempting Eyes Quad (Next to Nothing), Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara (Black), Clinique Lash Power Mascara (Black Onyx), Anastasia Brow Gel (Clear)
Face: MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer (NC20), Biotherm Forget It! Concealer (10), The Body Shop Lightening Touch (03), Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-free Pressed Power (Translucent), Physician's Formula Multi-colored Powder Palette (Light Bronzer)
Lips: Biotherm Nutrisource Levres Lip Balm, Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick (624 Cranberry Croquette)

Quick Explanation of the Look
Face:
- Conceal spots/scars using MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer (NC20)
- Conceal undereyes with Biotherm Forget It! Concealer (10)
- Highlight around the eyes and on the bridge of your nose with The Body Shop Lightening Touch (03)
- Dust Physician's Formula Multi-colored Powder Palette (Light Bronzer) on the hollows on your cheeks and long your chin up to the forehead area
- Set everything with Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-free Pressed Power (Translucent)

Eyes:
Firstttt!! Prime your eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance~
All Over the Lid & Inner Lower Lashline: MAC Tempting Eyes Quad (Next to Nothing)
Outer Corner & Outer Lower Lashline: Anna Sui Liquid Eye Color (201)
Liner: MAC Paint Pot (Blackground) using an smudge brush and smudge the liner
Brows: Maybelline Define-a-brow (Medium Brown), then set with Anastasia Brow Gel (Clear)
Lashes: First put on the Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara (Black) (mind you this isn't the same as the Kiss Me mascara that "tubes" your lashes, this is a drugstore brand from Japan that is totally different!) on the upper lashes, then put Clinique Lash Power Mascara (Black Onyx) on the lower lashes (this stuff NEVER smudges!! *loves*)

Lips:
- Put Biotherm Nutrisource Levres Lip Balm on to moisturize those chapped lips!!
- Leave it on for about 10 minutes so that it absorbs into your lips.
- Apply Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick (624 Cranberry Croquette)

and DONE~

Sorry I couldn't make an extremely detailed explanation!!
I took too long writing this, now I've gotten go prepare my presentation, memorize the presentation, and then practice for an interview examination T____T
Wish me luck!

Much <3
- Christina

No comments: