Monday, November 24, 2008

FOTD: Black liner

Who has the coolest caddy hat (with lace racing stripes!) in the land? I do!

Hiya ladies (And gentlemen)! How are you all today? Anyways it's been awhile I know but please bear with us, it's finals in about 2 weeks and I still have exams and such in my classes. So today's face of the day is a look I find I get the most compliments from, it's fast and easy but it definitely gets noticed.This one is simple, but it takes a bit of practice. (Oh man I'm pale as a ghost and my blush still never shows up!)

Eyes: Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black ink, 209 brush, Diorshow Blackout, Diorshow brow, Guerlain Kohl powder in black
Lips: Your drop dead gorgeous red gloss or lipstick =) (First photo is cult of cherry + russian red lipglasses, second is So Scarlet lipstick)
Cheeks: MAC breath of plum blush (Or any sheertone really)

Possible dupes:
Guerlain Kohl powder: MAC Technakohl in Graphblack
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner: MAC Fluidline in Black Track

Eyes: This requires precision, using the 209 MAC brush I usually line the upper lash line first no flicks at the end no nothing that comes later. Then I line the lower lash line and following the lower lash line flick out the end and extend a little bit towards the tip of your eyebrows. For the inner corner follow the upper lash line (pick a point on the nose that seems reasonable and try to make both eyes point to that point) and connect to the lower lash line. Add kohl liner to waterline for that extra drama, gel your brows, add mascara and you're done! Easier said then done so keep some makeup remover close by!
Blush: Make those apples (Of your cheek of course) look delicious by dusting a bit of light blush on.
Lips: I will be doing a red lips tutorial or something a little later but for now all you need to know is, line and fill.


And there you have it!

Anyways, how has your week been so far? I hope pleasant with all the information of the gorgeous upcoming MAC releases! If you haven't heard I suggest you click these links PRONTO!

Monogram
Hello Kitty

Temptalia always has the latest info on new and upcoming releases so go check out her site if you haven't already!

Temptalia

-brendaaaaaa

No comments: