Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Everyday Brown FOTD

Hello everyone~
Today I just wanted to take a picture of a "normal" look haha
What I mean is that I usually wear a lot of browns.. so it's kinda my everyday thing~ Anyways, today was ok.. another quick look but I hope you guys enjoy :)

(Random bit~!) Song of the moment: That's Not My Name by the Ting Tings




(The pictures were a bit better this time!! Also~ a disgruntled picture of me added using flash... but it showed off the color a bit better...)

Products:
Face

Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream

Lise Watier Concealer Portfolio (Ivory)

Boots No7 Mattifying Make-up Base

Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-free Blush in Pink Glow

Chanel Poudre Universelle Compact in 30 Naturel Translucent 2
Bobbi Brown Tinted Eyebrightener in Medium
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Degrade in Blonde

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
GOSH Effect Powder in Sunstone (eyelid)
Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Duo in Like Mink (dark color on outer "v" and outer lower lash line)
The Body Shop Eye Color in 08 Golden Paprika (crease)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Degrade in Blonde (lightest shade only; used to highlight)

K-Palette Eyeliner in Black
S
hiseido Mascara Base

Chanel Exceptionnel Mascara in Smoky Noir

Lips

Lise Watier Sensational Kiss Exfoliating Balm

MAC Lipglass in Pink Lemonade

What does your daily look include??
Are you a browns person like me?
Or maybe you love an everyday pop of color like purple or blue~
Let me know!

-Much <3
Christina

2 comments:

Chica said...

Hey Christina :)
I'm more of a bolds girl myself, I love,love,love colour but sometimes it's nice to go neutral on the eyes and wing it with the liner - I bow down to your ace liner skills!! x

The Makeup Case said...

Hello Chica <3
You're just like our Bendy-Brenda here then~ She is a color gal =]
I still love colors though~ haha!
Thanks so much ^__^
It took me the longest time and much practice to get the eyeliner down
*shows off battle scars*
Buahah! I was a complete liner noob before~ now I am pretty ok... so if there is hope for me, there is hope for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! haha
Thanks for the comment <3
- Christina