Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FOTD: Grreeeeen!!!

Hellooooo~

I just wanted to update with a quick FOTD!
I'm actually using colors weeee~ On a daily basis, I usually use browns/neutrals so this is odd for me to wear colors...

Forgive the pictures, I honestly can't take a good photo worth my life AND the lighting was horrible haha Sigh.. don't you love the reflection of blue light from my laptop that has shone on my face? sorry about that guys!!

Excuse the gross thing on my nose, I was being bad and decided to squeeze a pimple... bad idea!

Close-up of the eye

Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Maybelline Define-a-brow (Medium Brown), MAC Tempting Eyes Quad (Next to Nothing), FASIO Hyper-stay Mascara Shock Free Curl Volume (001 Black), Clinique Lash Power Mascara (Black Onyx), Anastasia Brow Gel (Clear), GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner Pencil (Black Ink), GOSH Liquid Eyeliner (Black), Shiseido Hydro Power Eyeshadow (H13 Clover Dew), Anna Sui Eye Color Accent (900), Innocence Mineral Cosmetics Eyeshadow (True Green)
Face: MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer (NC20), Smashbox Color Correcting Primer (Green), Boots No7 Mattifying Make-up Base, Hourglass Mineral Oxygen Powder Foundation (No. 2), Chanel Poudre Universelle Compact (30)
Lips: Biotherm Nutrisource Levres Lip Balm, MAC Lipstick (Viva Glam V)

Will do How-To if requested!!! I have to go to work now~ Have a good day everyone!

The weather outside is honestly FRIGHTFUL!!
TOO MUCH SNOWWW~ Stay safe!!

Much <3
-Christina

2 comments:

Jnie said...

very pretty! you have very beautiful eyes.

The Makeup Case said...

Thanks Jnie =]
I love your eyes as well~
Your makeup blog is awesome!

-Christina <3