Monday, September 29, 2008

¡Hola!

Hello hello my fellow makeup addicts! This is Brenda here doing a quick little intro, like my dearest Christina has said we shall be putting beauty products through the test (Mainly just everyday tests ya know?) and give you the down low on how it goes. We'll probably be doing looks, tips and tricks, advice, latest releases, and what not so stay tuned and stay beautiful! ;)

Now without further delay ladies(and gentlemen) I give you...Moi!

Name: Brenda
Occupation: Student
Skin type: Dry, sensitive, acne prone =(
Eyes: Medium brown
Hair: Dark dark brown
Foundation: Currently I use Dior Hydraction tinted moisturizer in 02 Natural, Diorskin Forever 020 + Airflash 202 + Dior Hydraction creme (I mix and match to get my shades since it varies so often), and Chanel Mat Lumiere 40 Sable, MAC NC30. So in general fair - medium.

Alright so my looks tend to be a little more colourful and dramatic! My favorite makeup brand is mainly MAC; HOWEVER, I am not a crazy MAC addict that only has MAC, I have a few drugstore and luxury brands as well I just don't prefer them as much. You'll notice I tend to use purples, reds, and greens the most...I wonder why eh? hahaha.

I have a strange inability to operate technology so it took me awhile but I finally found out how to make my posts Purple, but I must be off now there are readings to be done!

- Drowning in paper, Brenda.

No comments: